1. Why did you join dA in the first place?
- That's actually Fact 40: The first time I heard of DeviantArt was in the book Erebos. I knew my friend treegarchie
had an account so I asked her what deaviantArt was and created my account a few days later. I was looking for a website to share my art and meet others who would help me to improve. DeviantArt just seemed to be the right place.2. What do you like about your art? (You are not allowed to say: nothing)
- Uhm.. I like that I'm never really confident with one of my drawings. That's what keeps me going (Was that the right answer?)3. Show a link of one of your drawings/artworks in your gallery that you would like to show to people.
- I'd like to show the evolution of my OC Luna to them:
4. Do you ever think about giving up being an artist. If you do, why?
-I think every artist thought about giving up at least once. There are so many artists out there and most of them are better than I am so why should I go on? Answer: Because I can improve and become one of those awesome artists. And if I won't make it I tried at least.5. How did you learn to draw? (or make the artworks you do) (think of books, feedback, drawing lessons, youtube vids etc.)
-What's the best book to start drawing? A blank one! You just have to find your own style and then try to improve. Of course I got inspired by movies, games, artists, videos and books.. But I think I learned the most just by drawing.
6. Did you ever try to work with a different medium? (example: If you're a drawer, did you ever try to make crafts or something)
- Well, I'm doing traditional art, digital art and photography (does that count as a different medium?)
But of course there are still many things I want to try.
7. If one of your characters could be real, which one would it be, and what would be their relationship with you?
- Even though Luna is my favorite OC, I'd chose Lola..
We're different in so many things and I guess that's why we'd complement one another.
8. What would you like to learn without having any trouble learning it?
- Apart from drawing?
Honestly, I don't know. I thought about it for almost 15 minutes now but I don't know!
Maybe trouble is a part of learning? #DeviantArtZen
9. What is more important to you: Make art you don't like so much, but earn a lot of money with it. Or make art you do like to make, and earn nothing with it?
- It should be pretty obvious for every artist that it's (of course!!) more important to make art they like, no matter how much they earn.
Unfortunately, most of them have to make art they don't like at some point, because they need the money.
So before you starve it's (of course!!) more important to earn some money! ._.
10. Think of at least 5 things you can do with a: Rock